Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The dish-washing experience

"IF it is to be it begins with me" my school principal used to say........and patiently sitting in the school hall we would listen and absorb. This thought came to mind as I was washing the dishes.....and so I had decided "to be the change I wanted to see in the world" I stood for a minute contemplating who had said that, I was sure i had read it somewhere........Oh well, life goes on.....so the weekend had gone by without me loosing my mind, amazing at the rate things had been going (had started to feel i was fighting a loosing battle, with myself).

A couple of friends of mine want to go to Port Alfred after exams.... this thought takes my imagination on a wonderous adventure....... imagine the fun in the sun, the memories, the warm beach nights with the friends you will never forget and all that laughter..... and then I heard it........breaking glass

For more than a moment i had forgeten what i was doing...... and thus the glass broke. It was a sign..... daydreams aside, I was going to have one of those days.... once again

No comments: